Getting ready to welcome you again, we hereby inform you that our company operates normally with conditions of absolute safety based on the specifications given by National Public Health Organization (NPHO)
and with Increased Precautionary measures of personal hygiene (due to Coronavirus) available in our fleet:
- All vehicles are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each ride, including but not limited to, touched objects and surfaces such as handles, seat belts, air vents, buttons, armrests and luggage compartment using a disinfecting wipe and spray.
- Our drivers have been asked to avoid the courtesy of a handshake.
- Some amenities have been removed, such as magazines from the seat-back pockets and any other physical material, which is not sealed and for one use only, sharing between passengers and driver. Antiseptic hand gel available in all vehicles.
- We encourage our employees (office staff included) to see a doctor immediately in case they do not feel well and those who are sick to stay at home.
- All drivers and staff have been notified to take action to deal with suspected cases of COVID-19 infection aiming at the restriction of virus spread.
In the context also of our company's effort for continuous improvement and provision of high quality services based on security, we notify you of the Quality and Road Safety Policy of the Integrated Management System developed and implemented by our company, in accordance with ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 39001: 2012.
Till then, stay safe!!!